Want to join the team of IMG Academy – the world’s foremost authority in athletic, academic and personal development? Click here to see our current openings.
Located in Bradenton, Fla., IMG Academy offers comprehensive internships in marketing, public relations, events and sponsorship, as well as sport management for each of our seven sports (baseball, basketball, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer and tennis). Internships are also available for individualized training disciplines such as physical conditioning, mental conditioning, athletic training and more.
With approximately 20,000 youth, collegiate, professional and adult athletes from nearly 100 countries passing through campus annually, IMG Academy is always looking for dynamic talent to help continue its growth in the industry.
IMG Academy offers Spring, Summer and Fall internships that typically last 12 weeks. All internships are unpaid for college credits. We have a limited number of housing spaces available for non-local interns.
|Internship Schedule||Application Deadline|
|Spring (January - May)||October 1st|
|Summer (May - August)||March 1st|
|Fall (August - December)||June 1st|
- Genuine “real-world” training
- Networking with IMG Academy executives, coaches and specialists
- Access to campus facilities, including courts, fields and gyms
- Employee perks including spa, dining and apparel discounts
- Enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or doctoral programs in sports management, marketing, sports business, hospitality and other related fields with a 3.0 or higher GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, former internship or applicable work experience, demonstrated leadership ability and the personality to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in sports, education and a multi-cultural environment
- Course credit documentation from your school/advisor
- Required to pass a drug and background screen
How to apply
- Applications accepted year-round.
- To apply for the internship, please email Internships@imgacademy.com and include the following:
- Cover letter including languages spoken
- Internship areas of interest