Just call them the "young guns."
Seven IMG Academy baseball program players earned a spot on the Perfect Game USA High School Underclassmen All-American Team, including two who received first-team honors.
* Brett Hanewich (Class of 2013). 6-3, 200-pound P/1B. Hanewich has already thrown a no-hitter this season. Committed to Stanford.
* Cameron Varga (2014). 6-3, 185-pound SS. Committed to Florida.
High Honorable Mention:
* Manny Ramirez (2013). 6-3, 215-pound 1B. Uncommitted.
* Andrew Dilacqua (2014): 6-1, 177-pound OF. Uncommitted.
* Carter Hodge (2013): 5-8, 170-pound C. Uncommitted.
* Sam Proctor (2014): 6-0, 190-pound P. Uncommitted.
* Sam Shields (2013): 6-3, 180-pound P. Uncommitted.