IMG ACADEMY
jumbotron area
Share
Now Accepting Applications
Now Accepting Applications

Academics

Academics for College Prep

The IMG Academy college prep school has experienced teachers, challenging classes, creative coursework, low student-to-teacher ratios and a faculty that understands the demands of balancing school and sport. IMG Academy’s college preparatory school offers student-athletes the ultimate environment to prepare for collegiate-level academics.

A fully-accredited Pre-K – 12 school that includes Post-Graduate offerings, IMG's College Prep Academy provides a challenging and supportive environment that brings out the best in student-athletes.

college prep school

college prep schoolcollege prep schoolcollege preparatory schoolcollege prep school

college prep school

college prep school
college prep school

College Preparatory School Quick Facts

  • Pre-K through 12th grade, with Post-Graduate options (co-ed and non-denominational)
  • Prep Academy enrollment: 750-plus, with approximately 600 in grades 7-12
  • Independent, college prep school
  • 98% of graduates attend college, with most earning substantial academic and/or athletic scholarships. The other 2% of our graduates have historically become professional athletes
  • College-style class formats and class availability for more than 10 hours each day allowing maximum academic scheduling flexibility
  • 13 languages spoken among faculty
  • 19 faculty members have earned a Master’s Degree
  • Classes incorporate The Harkness Method of teaching to encourage creativity and communication
  • Multiple Advanced Placement and honors classes offered
  • Partnership with the University of South Florida, Sarasota-Manatee for students looking to earn college credit while attending IMG Academy
  • More than 100 web-based courses for students whose athletic competition schedule requires them to be off campus more than 50% of the time. A dedicated online supervisor monitors online students
  • Enhanced online communication program that connects parents, student-athletes, teachers and staff. Exam results, daily homework completion and classroom behavior assessments are reported through this program
  • All Prep school faculty members provide special sessions in the evenings to work with students who need extra help, want to get ahead with their assignments or like working after class with their teachers

IMG Academy is accredited by:

college prep school

college prep school

college prep schoolcollege prep schoolcollege prep school

IMG ACADEMY
© 1998 - 2014 IMG Academy. - All rights reserved