About Kaycie Hutchins
After Playing college soccer at Central Washington University for four years, went on to intern with CATZ sports and work with competitive athletes of all ages.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Central Washington University
- Minor in Nutrition and Athletic Training from Central Washington University
- Interned at CATZ sports performance
- Personal trainer at innovative fitness working specifically with volleyball and soccer athletes.
- 2012 IMG Academy Athletic & Personal Development coach