About Nicholas Panetta
Nick Panetta is a graduate of Michigan State University and has trained athletes since 2005 around the Detroit and Lansing, Michigan areas. During this summer (2011), he completed an internship at the University of Alabama, working primarily with the football and volleyball teams.
Attacks the Day with Fearlessness, Ferociousness, and the Passion that Drives you until your Dreams are Reality.
- BS, in Kinesiology from Michigan State University
- Titleist Performance Institute - TPI Level 1
- CSCS, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- NSCA-CPT, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- USA Weight Lifting Certified Level 1
- USA Track & Field Certified Level 1
- University of Alabama Football & Volleyball Internship 2011
- Director of Strength & Conditioning for a private company in Michigan
- Director of Athlete Development for 2SP Elite in Madison Heights, MI (2009-2011)
- Strength Coach for Honey Baked Hockey Bantam, Midget Minor (2009,2010 National Champions)
- 4 years varsity Soccer, Baseball, Hockey in Lansing, MI
- High School Baseball, Soccer, & Hockey