Speed and agility training at the IMG Academy can help you accomplish your goals.
IMG Academy Weekly Speed Training Camps that are designed to provide track and field, football, soccer, tennis, lacrosse, baseball and basketball athletes exposure to high-intensity training at the elite level, while providing immediate feedback and education through the use of video technology. The speed curriculum is developed by Loren Seagrave, a master trainer in the art of speed and movement and has coached numerous Olympic, World and NCAA champions.
Weekly Speed Camp Details
- Ages 12-19
- Dates: June 9-15, June 16-22, June 23-29, July 28-August 3, August 4-10, August 11-17
- Functional speed training specific to your sport
- Training in acceleration, mastering the start, multi-directional movement, top-speed running, advanced multi-directional movement
Weekly Speed Camp Benefits
- Become faster and more explosive
- Improve agility and quickness
- Training methodology designed by Loren Seagrave, which allows athletes to learn the advanced technical model of sprinting that no other facility uses
- Increase ability to change direction faster and have a deeper understanding how to apply speed to sport
- Learn the fundamental building blocks of speed mechanics and how to improve speed to gain the competitive edge through the use of video analysis and elite coaching
Need help with your English? Work on your game while becoming more comfortable speaking, writing and understanding the English language. The program consists of a half-day of speed training plus 3 hours per day of Intensive English classes.
All lessons are customized for small-group sessions to focus on what each student needs. Each day consists of classroom and lab work that enhances listening, grammar, reading, pronunciation and overall conversational skill.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.