Champions are made in the offseason. This year, reach your potential with an IMG Academy Athletic and Personal Development Holiday Camp. Utilizing many of the same training techniques that Athletic & Personal Development (APD) experts have used with the world’s top athletes, you can become stronger, faster, more confident and mentally tough. Holiday camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
Camps are offered for athletes of all ability levels (age 12-19). With IMG Academy’s energetic and global feel, on-campus activities and top-tier instruction, this could be the most fun and most productive camp experience you'll ever have!
Holiday APD Camp Details
- Ages 12-19
- Physical Conditioning: Develops sport-specific strength, power, movement, speed, agility, flexibility, and conditioning.
- Mental Conditioning: Builds the mental skills – including confidence, focus and determination – that help athletes reach their goals and compete at their best on any given day.
- Nutrition: Optimizes personal nutrition to meet high-level lifestyle and sport demands, with topics including optimal everyday nutrition, eating plans to meet sport-specific demands, body composition, energy balance and body weight issues, dietary supplements and hydration.
- Leadership Training: Helps develop personal presence, communication skills, character building, accountability and conversational skill to provide more guidance and stability as a leader.
- Vision Training: Develops an athlete’s eye muscles and visual system to enhance hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, reaction time and depth perception.
Holiday APD Camp Benefits
- Expert instruction from our experienced coaching staff while having fun with other athletes from around the world.
- Train on the campus utilized by world-class athletes like Maria Sharapova, Cam Newton, Andrew McCutchen and countless others
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
- Safe and secure 450-acre campus