About Jason Elias
Since 2006 Jason’s off field tasks include operational issues such as marketing, sales, scheduling, and contracting as well as a focus on revenue generation. His on field duties include working with the outfielders, hitters, and baserunners. Jason is a proven leader of successful baseball players at all levels and excels at teaching the game the right way with passion and consistency.
- BA in Business Administration from Baldwin-Wallace College, 2003
- MBA in Marketing from Youngstown State University, 2005
- Master of Sport Administration from Ohio Univeristy, 2007
- Played four years at Baldwin-Wallace College - Berea, OH (1999-2003)
- Two Time Yellow Jacket Award Winner (2001, 2003)
- Award given to the BW Student-Athlete that best exemplifies athletically, academically, and off the field what a student-athlete at BW should strive to be like.
- Private Instruction - Warren , OH (2000-2007)
- Assistant GM Penn-Ohio Baseball Club, Warren, OH (2005)
- Warren G. Harding HS, Warren, OH, Assistant (2004-2005)
- Warren G. Harding HS, Warren, OH, Associate Head Coach (2006)