The goal of the IMG Academy Weekly Camps is to provide quality instruction to athletes of all ability levels within an environment that is fun and exciting. Come for a week or multiple weeks - weekly camps are an incredible, comprehensive baseball experience!
With a core training program in which all areas of the game are thoroughly addressed through a variety of drills, practice sessions, and situational games with our world-class coaching staff. Our multi-faceted performance training includes mental conditioning sessions, strength training sessions, and video analysis to examine pitching and hitting technique.
With baseball + education camp options, the Weekly Camps also allow participants the option to upgrade to TOTAL ATHLETE training program which facilitates development on and off the field.
- Ages 10-19
- Dates: Year-round
- All aspects of the game are thoroughly addressed on the field, in the classroom and in game situations
- Position-specific instruction
- Each player will be evaluated, assessed and tested to determine strengths and weaknesses
- Physical and Mental Conditioning sessions with Athletic & Personal Development program specialists
- World-class facilities including covered batting cages with ProBatter simulation pitching
- Comprehensive video analysis software used for hitting and pitching mechanics
- Wood bat training to refine swing mechanics
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:30-9:30am||Stretch, Throw, Skill Session|
|1:00-1:45pm*||Physical or Mental Conditioning|
|5:00-6:00pm||Total Athlete Program (if applicable)|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
- Expert instruction, competition and social activities, while having fun with other athletes from around the world.
- Secure gated campus with a Student Services department that ensures fun and safety
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value
Need help with your English? Work on your game while becoming more comfortable speaking, writing and understanding the English language. The program consists of a half-day core baseball camp plus 3 hours per day of Intensive English classes.
All lessons are customized for small-group sessions to focus on what each student needs. Each day consists of classroom and lab work that enhances listening, grammar, reading, pronunciation and overall conversational skill.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.
Baseball + Learning Differences
Baseball + Learning Differences camps blends a half-day of world-class sport instruction with a half-day of classroom work that incorporates strategies from the strength-based learning model. The 1-week camp focuses on executive functioning skills, including time management, organization, planning and prioritizing, as well as academic strategies and study skills.