By incorporating a progressive training program that builds on skills learned, the IMG Academy 3-Week Baseball Camps benefit players of all ability levels. Our most popular baseball camp option - a progressive, intensive experience that will help prepare you for the upcoming season!
With camps available for two age groups (10-12, 13-18), you can experience the ultimate mix of training, competition and off-field development. Position-specific coaches with experience at all levels of the game lead instruction that includes both fundamental and advanced skill development. You will then take what you’ve learned and apply it during competitive scrimmages.
The 3-week Baseball Camps include a Core training program that includes all elements of baseball instruction plus group physical conditioning and mental conditioning with Athletic and Personal Development specialists, with the ability to upgrade to the TOTAL ATHLETE training program.
Baseball Camp Details
- Ages: 10-12, 13-18
- Dates: May 26 – June 15, June 16 – July 6, July 7 – July 27, July 28 – Aug. 17
- Remember, if these dates don’t work for your schedule, you can also customize your stay by bundling multiple weekly camps together!
- Each player will be evaluated, assessed and tested to determine strengths and weaknesses
- Skill work includes instruction in: Individual batting mechanics analysis, situational hitting, fielding, base-running (including sliding and stealing), pitching and catching (when applicable), circuit training and more
- World-class facilities including covered batting cages with ProBatter simulation pitching
- Demonstration on the proper hitting, throwing/pitching, fielding and base running techniques through Dartfish video analysis
- Wood bat training to refine swing mechanics
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:30-9:30am||Stretch, Throw, Skill Session|
|1:00-1:45pm*||Physical or Mental Conditioning|
|5:00-6:00pm||Total Athlete Program (if applicable)|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
Baseball Camp Benefits
- Three weeks of expert baseball instruction, competition and social activities, while having fun with other athletes from around the world.
- You can work on your game while improving your grades, working on college credit, becoming more comfortable with the English language or preparing for the SAT's (see below)
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Baseball and Education camp.
3-Week Baseball Camp + SAT/College Prep
College admission is more competitive than ever before. Just as you wouldn’t enter a competition without practicing, you shouldn’t take the SAT or ACT without knowing exactly what you’ll encounter on the test. With a half day of Baseball and a half day of SAT preparation, you’ll be ready to achieve a better score and improve your chances of gaining entrance to your college of choice.
The SAT/College Prep class is taught for four hours per day in small class sizes. It covers all the SAT/ACT topics including Algebra, Geometry, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Rhetorical Writing, Current Events and Writing and Style.
3-Week Baseball Camp + English Options
IMG Academy offers two options for our international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- Academic English/TOEFL Prep + Baseball: For participants age 15-18 who wish to prepare for an exam in their home country or for entrance into an American university. After a half-day of baseball training, participants will study reading/writing, academic test preparation and practice, sample TOEFL exams, and develop their advanced English skills.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Baseball: For participants 10 – 18, a half-day of baseball and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
These Baseball Camps are designed for visitors to the United States and no I-20s are issued for these programs. For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.