The 2013 IMG Academy Summer Wood Bat League provides an experience that is unmatched for the combination of competition, baseball training, college exposure and overall development.
Extensive workouts enable every player the maximum opportunity to develop their full potential, both on and off the field to become THE TOTAL ATHLETE. If you are a student/athlete with the desire to build a solid baseball foundation and to take your game the next level, do not miss this opportunity to be part of The Premier Summer Training Program in High School Baseball…..The 2013 IMG Academy Summer Wood Bat Leagues.
June 23-August 3, 2013
Optional Preseason Training Week: June 16-June 22, 2013
The past three summers, over 600 high school and middle school baseball players from 40 states and 16 countries have converged on the IMG Academy campus in Bradenton, Florida to participate in the IMG Academy Summer Wood Bat Leagues. Here are some of the highlights for the 2013 IMG Academy Summer Wood Bat League:
- For ages 15-19
- Team coaches will be IMG Academy baseball Staff. College Coaches will have Professional and/or Collegiate Experience.
- Competition and Training – Seven days per week with an IMG Academy Athletic & Personal Development Regeneration component on Sunday mornings.
- College Recruiting Showcase/Clinic plus Two College Recruiting Seminars.
- Training at the IMG Academy 450 acre campus – the Largest Multi-Sport Training Facility in the World.
- Speed, Strength, and Agility Training with Athletic & Personal Development specialists.
- 6,000 square foot state-of-the-art covered hitting complex with 4 tunnels. The lighting and equipment is to MLB specifications, with a ProBatter Professional PX2 Video Pitching Machine.
- 3 Professional Baseball fields – 335’ up the lines, 375’ in the gaps, 400’ to straightaway center, plus practice infields and bullpens.
- State-of-the-art technology: Includes an option to sign up for advanced Motus motion capture technology utilized by MLB teams like the Baltimore Orioles and Washington Nationals (imgcamps@MotusGlobal.com)
- Play with and against some of the nation’s most dedicated baseball players.
- Exposure to college coaches.
- Become educated on the college baseball recruiting process.
- Leave with a comprehensive plan for future development.
Your best summer of baseball……ever!
Space will go FAST…….make your reservation now. We track registrations in all leagues by primary position so that we do not end up with too many 1st basemen, for example. Even though there may be openings left, your position may fill earlier so do not delay in signing on! WE WILL SELL OUT ALL PROGRAMS AGAIN IN 2013!!
Here are answers to common questions on the IMG Academy Summer Wood Bat Leagues:
Is there any acceptance criteria? The IMG Academy Summer Wood Bat Leagues are open to players who are rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, or (current year) graduated Seniors.
How much is due? And by what date? Payments plans are flexible. We need a deposit of $2,000.00 with the full balance due in May.
When do we have to make a decision? Sounds like a sales pitch, but the sooner the better. The bottom line is do not delay if you want to secure a spot. For the fifth year in a row, the 2013 leagues will again sell out.
Is there free time on weekends or time away from the facility? Yes, Sundays are scheduled off days. They play a Double Header on Saturday.
For More Information:
Tel: o: 941.739.7477/c: 941.447.6486