Every week at least one athlete from each sport will earn the Gatorade G-Award/IMG Academy Athlete of the Week for displaying Heart, Hustle and Soul, and exhibiting a true desire to reach their true athletic potential.
The IMG Academy Tennis winner of the Gatorade G-Award/IMG Academy Athletes of the Week Award is Kylie Mullaney from Minnesota.
1. How long have you been playing football for?
Since I was 6.
2. Who is your coach?
3. What is your favorite thing about IMG Academy and why?
The coaches push you hard but you are still able to have fun.
4. Do you have any pre-game rituals that help you prepare for a big game?
Eat good breakfast. I just try to relax; I just talk to my mom and maybe my coach.
5. What professional athlete inspires you the most?
Novak Djokovic. I like his style and how he plays. He used to have a bad attitude but he turned everything around.
6. What is your favorite thing to do after you win a game?
Go out to dinner with my family.
7. What motivates you to push through a tough practice?
I just like the sport so much so it is just fun for me. It does not feel like work at all.