NBA Pre-Draft training at IMG Academy provides the most detailed and comprehensive on-court and off-court preparation for the NBA Draft available in the world. Draft eligible players use IMG Academy as their home base throughout the pre-draft process. Once on campus, players can rest easy knowing that every professional, personal, and medical need can be taken care of within the four walls of IMG Academy. As the innovator and industry leader in total athletic development, IMG Academy has served as the pre-draft training home for 62 NBA draftees in the last 10 years. Whether it's adding inches to your vertical, preparing for private workouts or refining interview technique, IMG Academy can design a fully customizable program to prepare you for the upcoming season.
“Going into the draft, people questioned my physical strength and skills. IMG Academy created an extremely individualized plan that pushed me all the way up to the 15th pick and helped me become an NBA starter.”
IMG Academy NBA Pre-Draft Training Details/Benefits
- This program is available to draft-eligible college and international players, as well as draft-eligible high school graduates (must be one year removed from graduation).
- Draft eligible players use IMG Academy as their home base throughout the pre-draft process.
- World-class courts and facilities (State-of-the-art basketball center, 2 NBA regulation courts (12 baskets and teaching staions), 10,000 square-foot weight room, 40,000 square-foot field house with strategy rooms, and covered turf training area
- Position-specific instruction both on the court and in the gym. Daily workout sessions include 5-on-5, 3-on-3, 1-on-1 competition with/against other pro players led by Dan Barto, whose "hybrid training systems" methodology creates a dynamic progression for all skill levels and positions.
- Nutritional education, planning and monitoring
- Mental conditioning to assist players with areas of focus, concentration, and confidence to create sustained maximum performance
- Vision training to enhance hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, reaction time, and depth perception
- Media Training/Personal Brand Building
- On-campus dining, housing, physical therapy, and full-service Wellness Spa for complete convenience
- 24-hour campus security – no public or media access without permission
- Airport transportation to Sarasota/Bradenton Airport provided as available – arrivals and departures
Sample Daily Schedule:
MONDAY - FRIDAY
|10:00 - 10:45am||Corrective Movement/Stretching|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||On-Court Basketball Skills Training|
|2:00 - 3:00pm||Athletic Performance Workout|
|3:15 - 4:30pm||Shooting/Competitive Play|
|Evenings||Meetings/Video/Extra Shooting and Court Work|
|9:00 - 9:45am||Corrective Movement and Stretching|
|10:00 - 11:00am||On-Court Workout|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||Performance Workout/Customized Training|
Registration / Information
For more information or to register: