The IMG Academy Basketball Skills Camp offers players of all ability levels in grades 7-12 the chance to participate in a program that incorporates position-specific drilling, scrimmaging and off-court Athletic & Personal Development programs all aspects of their game. The basketball skills camp is an incredible, comprehensive basketball experience!
The camp includes a core basketball training program with fundamental instruction in all aspects of the game, with a mix of scrimmages, classroom sessions and Physical and Mental Conditioning with Athletic & Personal Development specialists. All basketball camp participants also have the option of optimizing their stay with THE TOTAL ATHLETE basketball training program to accelerate their development.
Basketball Camp Details
- Ages: 7th grade – 12th grade
- Dates: 11/24-11/27
- Pricing: Click here for Basketball Camp Pricing
- Mix of on-court drill work and scrimmaging
- Players will be exposed to basketball education in the form of lectures, film sessions, and team demonstrations to develop their basketball I.Q.’s.
- Daily: 4 hours of on-court training, 1.5 hours of organized scrimmages, 1 hour of Physical Conditioning (speed/strength training)
- Evaluations that separate athletes into skill-specific groups
- Player evaluations will be given to each player at the conclusion of their stay.
Sample Daily Schedule
|10:00-10:45am||Athletic & Personal Development Programs|
|1:00-1:45pm||Individual work/Shooting practice|
|2:00-3:00pm*||Total Athlete Training|
|4:00-5:15pm||Optional Individual work/Shooting practice|
Basketball Camp Benefits:
- Progression-based training helps you reach your true potential as a player
- Athletes from around the world in multiple sports
- Instruction from an experienced and dedicated coaching staff