The IMG Academy Boys Weekly Camps are the nation’s best camps for passionate players of all ability levels aged 10-19 wanting to better their game. Come for a week or multiple week - weekly camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
For any player attending IMG Academy camps, we expect them to possess three variables that the athlete can control: a positive attitude, concentration and effort. This is a catalyst toward their continued improvement on and off the field, and we have a proven track record of helping players reach their true potential on and off the field.
The Weekly Boys Camp features a core training program that includes instruction and competition, plus physical conditioning and mental conditioning with Athletic and Personal Development specialists. An upgraded TOTAL ATHLETE training program is also available:
Summer Camp Details:
- Ages 10-19 for players of all ability levels
- Dates: Available year-round
- Includes position-specific drilling, strategy sessions and competitive scrimmages
- Daily: 4 hours of on-field technical and tactical training, 2 hours of competitive scrimmages, 1 hour of video analysis, 1 hour of movement training (speed, agility, endurance)
- Player evaluations during the first session, after which players are split into skill-specific groups
- Boys and girls “Camper of the Week” announced each Friday
- Training evaluations emailed post-camp to help with continued development
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:45-9:15am||Movement Training / Mental Conditioning|
*Schedules for campers registered for any academic programs (ESL) will have those classes Monday-Friday from 1:45-4:45pm.
- Nightly social activities on campus and weekly chaperoned trips to places like local beaches and amusement parks
- Athletes from around the world in multiple sports
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value!
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Camp and Education summer camp. IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for players to attend training and get ahead with ESL classes or TOEFL prep classes.
Camp + English Options
IMG Academy offers our camp + ESL for those international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Sport Camp: For participants 10 – 19, a half-day of training and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.
Camp + Learning Differences camps blends a half-day of world-class sport instruction with a half-day of classroom work that incorporates strategies from the strength-based learning model. The 1-week camp focuses on executive functioning skills, including time management, organization, planning and prioritizing, as well as academic strategies and study skills.