The IMG Academy football program, led by Director Chris Weinke, is offering quarterbacks of all ages and skill levels an opportunity to receive a comprehensive, structured one-day evaluation.
This is your opportunity to address your game under the guidance delivered to 2011 #1 draft pick Cam Newton before his record breaking NFL debut. Following your evaluation, you will have an opportunity to be accepted into the IMG Academy football QB Club or work with Coach Weinke and Athletic & Personal Development program experts to implement a strategy and plan to help you become the TOTAL ATHLETE.
USA Today video on Chris Weinke and quarterback training:
With housing and meals available the evening before your evaluation, you will receive the following:
- Quarterback will be evaluated during a one-hour on-field session with Chris Weinke.
- Quarterback will be evaluated during a half-hour classroom session
- Quarterback will be evaluated during a half-hour film analysis session following on-field evaluation.
- Quarterback will be evaluated by performance staff in being measured through various combine tests.
- Quarterback will be evaluated through vision tests to determine hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, and reaction time.
- Quarterback will receive a personal written evaluation from Coach Weinke addressing strengths and weaknesses, in addition, to receiving a grade on performance in key areas, such as: Arm Strength, Accuracy, Footwork, Timing, Ball-Handling, Football Knowledge, and Coach-Ability.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.872.6425.