The IMG Academy football program, led by Director Chris Weinke, is offering quarterbacks of all ages and skill levels an opportunity to receive a comprehensive, structured one-day evaluation.
This is your opportunity to address your game under the guidance delivered to 2011 #1 draft pick Cam Newton before his record breaking NFL debut.
USA Today video on Chris Weinke and quarterback training:
With housing and meals available the evening before your evaluation, you will receive the following:
- Quarterback will be evaluated during a one-hour on-field session with Chris Weinke.
- Quarterback will be evaluated during a half-hour classroom session
- Quarterback will be evaluated during a half-hour film analysis session following on-field evaluation.
- Quarterback will be evaluated by performance staff in being measured through various combine tests.
- Quarterback will be evaluated through vision tests to determine hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, and reaction time.
- Quarterback will receive a personal written evaluation from Coach Weinke addressing strengths and weaknesses, in addition, to receiving a grade on performance in key areas, such as: Arm Strength, Accuracy, Footwork, Timing, Ball-Handling, Football Knowledge, and Coach-Ability.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.872.6425.