The IMG Academy 3-Week Football Camps offer the convenience and elite training needed for you to excel this fall! With the 3-Week Football Camp, you’ll receive the kind of instruction that will immediately make you a better player when it matters most – during competition! Our most popular football camp option – the 3-week Football Camp offers a progressive, intensive experience that will help prepare you for the upcoming season!
The 3-Week Football Camp incorporates the core football training camp that includes position-specific drills, situational practice sessions, classroom film study, live scrimmages, instruction from former NCAA/NFL players and coaches and football-specific Physical and Mental Conditioning sessions with Athletic & Personal Development program specialists. All students receive three weeks of the core football camp with the ability to upgrade to the TOTAL ATHLETE or GAMECHANGER football camps to help you become a bigger, faster, stronger and smarter football player!
3-Week Football Camp Details:
- Ages 12-19
- Customized for specific positions and need
- Position-specific instruction from coaches with NFL and NCAA playing/coaching experience
- Two intense on-field workouts every day (one morning, one afternoon)
- Player education in the form of lectures, chalk talk, and film sessions to develop your football I.Q.
- Work with Athletic & Personal Development program’s Physical Conditioning specialists on strength training, injury prevention, movement training and physical corrective exercises to become bigger, stronger and faster
- Weekly Mental Conditioning sessions to increase confidence and focus
- Comprehensive player evaluation upon conclusion of the camp, which includes a Dartfish video analysis profile
Sample Daily Schedule
|1:00-2:00pm*||Total Athlete Training|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
3-Week Football Camp Benefits:
- Three weeks of expert football instruction, scrimmages and social activities, while having fun with other athletes from around the world
- You can work on your game while improving your grades, working on college credit, becoming more comfortable with the English language or preparing for the SATs.
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Football and Education camp. IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for players to train on the field and get ahead in the classroom with SAT prep classes, ESL classes or TOEFL prep classes.
The comprehensive schedule over a 3- week period allows a player to experience first-hand what being an IMG Academy student-athlete is like by completing coursework and a rigorous football training curriculum. The weekday schedule includes football training in the morning and class work in the afternoon, with the weekends free to enjoy the surrounding attractions and experience the IMG Academy campus.
College admission is more competitive than ever before. Just as you wouldn’t enter a competition without practicing, you shouldn’t take the SAT or ACT without knowing exactly what you’ll encounter on the test. With a half day of Football and a half day of SAT preparation, you’ll be ready to achieve a better score and improve your chances of gaining entrance to your college of choice.
The SAT/College Prep class is taught for four hours per day in small class sizes. It covers all the SAT/ACT topics including Algebra, Geometry, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Rhetorical Writing, Current Events and Writing and Style.
3-Week Football Camp + English Options
IMG Academy offers two options for our international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- Academic English/TOEFL Prep + Sport Camp: For participants age 15-19 who wish to prepare for an exam in their home country or for entrance into an American university. After a half-day of sports exercises and drills, participants will study reading/writing, academic test preparation and practice, sample TOEFL exams, and develop their advanced English skills.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Sport Camp: For participants 12 – 19, a half-day of sport drills and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
These programs are designed for visitors to the United States and no I-20s are issued for these programs. For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.