This year, choose the ultimate combination of football development and fun with IMG Academy weekly football camps. By offering the perfect mix of position-specific instruction to master the basic fundamentals, practice sessions, situational games, classroom education, and on-campus and off-campus social activities, there’s no better football camp! Come for a week or multiple weeks - weekly football camps are an incredible, comprehensive football experience!
Every football camp features a Core football training program that includes football instruction plus group physical conditioning and mental conditioning with performance specialists, with upgrades to TOTAL ATHLETE and GAME CHANGER training programs available.
This year, improve yourself on and off the field and make friends from around the world. Experience the vibrant energy on our 450-acre, multi-sport campus. Run into one of the many professional athletes who train on campus. It’s all waiting for you at IMG Academy football program weekly camps!
Football Camp Details:
- Ages: 10-18 of all ability levels
- Dates: Year-round
- Learn proper fundamentals and techniques including footwork, ball handling, blocking, route running, man-to-man and zone coverage, based on position-specific needs – Quarterback, Wide Receiver, Running Back, Linebackers, Defensive Back, Offensive and Defensive Lineman, etc.
- Dartfish video analysis to teach proper technique
- Train in groups of 8 or fewer
- Players participate in structured 1-on-1/2-on-2/7-on-7/11-on-11 Competition
- Social activities are available in the evenings, and off-campus trips (with chaperones) are taken on the weekends to amusement parks, beaches and other great Florida destinations.
Sample Daily Schedule
|1:00-2:00pm*||Total Athlete Training|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
Football Camp Benefits:
- First-Class Learning Environment
- Program directed by Chris Weinke, Heisman Trophy and National Championship winner
- Age-appropriate and position-specific groups
- Classroom education and film analysis
- Leadership development
- Integration of the Athletic & Personal Development program training disciplines.
- Personal attention to pinpoint areas of improvement
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Football and Education camp. IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for players to attend training and get ahead with ESL classes.
IMG Academy offers our Football + ESL camps for those international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Football Camp: A half-day of football and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.