The golf tour prep program at IMG Academy has a mission to improve a player’s scoring ability by combining a competitive atmosphere of self-reliance, responsibility and discipline with unparalleled training of the body, mind and technique; nowhere else can a player take a course specifically designed to make them a better tournament golfer. Players can come on a month-by-month basis to the train in the program that runs Monday-Friday, with an additional half-day Saturday morning. During that time, the player receives instruction on the full swing, short game, putting and specialty shots. Additionally, students will play 63 holes per week on some of the area’s top courses working on course management with their coaches.
This program is designed for students aged 18 and above with a suggested handicap of 7 or under.
- Train month-by-month
- All-day program that runs Monday through Friday with range time Saturday morning
- V1 swing analysis
- 7:1 Max player-to-instructor ratio
- Athletic and Personal Development customized programs
- Physical Conditioning 4 times a week
- Mental conditioning sessions
- 63 holes played per week
- Very intense, focused and competitive practice setting
- Work with Post-Graduate Coaches that have over 30 years of IMG Academy Golf program teaching experience
- Work with Athletic and Personal Development specialists to prevent injuries, gain strength and overall flexibility and stability
The IMG Academy Athletic and Personal Development program offers optional customized training plans that focus on individual unique needs. Imagine having your own personal total athletic development team. The world’s best athletes do, and so can you.
- Boarding $8,775/month
- Non-Boarding $7,275/month
For more information or to register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-872-6425.