By incorporating a academy approach with the fun of a camp, IMG Academy Weekly Camps offer the world’s best setting for on-course improvement and an encouraging environment. Come for a week or multiple weeks - weekly camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
The Weekly Camps include a Core program with experienced instructors, world-class training and facilities, mix of range work and on-course play, video swing analysis and sport-specific Physical and Mental Conditioning with Athletic & Personal Development specialists. Campers also have the option to upgrade to the TOTAL ATHLETE training program.
Weekly Camp Details:
- Ages: 8-18
- Dates: Available year-round
- 7:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Daily: 3 hours of full swing/short game instruction, 9 holes of course management instruction, Physical Conditioning (power, injury prevention)
- Weekly: 1 hour/week of mental conditioning (confidence, focus), V1 swing analysis
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:30-9:30am||Full Swing/Video Work|
|9:30-11:30am||Short Game (Putting, Pitching, Bunker work)|
|12:45-2:30pm*||Video Analysis, Shot Shaping, Mental Conditioning|
|2:45-3:45pm*||Putting or nine holes on the course (Physical conditioning every Monday)|
|4:00-5:00pm||Open Range/Practice Time|
|5:30-6:15pm||Total Athlete Program (if applicable)|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
Weekly Camp Benefits:
- Improve overall understanding of player’s strengths and weaknesses
- Provides first-hand look at what it’s like to be an IMG Academy student-athlete
- Camps attract students from around the world in multiple sports
- Safe and secure campus, with nightly on-campus activities and weekly trips to local attractions
- Time management skills due to maximize practice sessions
- Focused and competitive practice setting
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value
IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for athletes to train and get ahead in the classroom with advanced high school classes, SAT prep classes, ESL classes or TOEFL prep classes.
The comprehensive schedule over a 5-week period allows you to experience first-hand what being an IMG Academy student-athlete is like. It is designed for athletes who need to accomplish necessary tasks for school, while also wanting to have fun and improve their game. The weekday schedule includes training in the morning and class work in the afternoon with the weekends free to enjoy the surrounding attractions and experience the IMG Academy campus.
5-Week Camp + English Options
IMG Academy offers an option for our international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Camp: For participants 8 – 18, a half-day of camp and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.