About Patrick Haley
The IMG Academy lacrosse program summer camps are led by lacrosse veteran Patrick Haley. Born and raised in Maryland, Patrick has played and coached lacrosse for 20 years. He played high school lacrosse for St. Mary’s Annapolis in the powerful MIAA-A conference before playing two years at Towson University for Tony Seaman, then transferring to Florida State where he led his team in 2007 with 30 goals and 21 assists.
Prior to IMG, Patrick coached at every different age group for the La Jolla Lacrosse Club in San Diego, CA, where he played for top team Quicksilver Lacrosse Club. At IMG Academy Patrick focuses on the teaching side of lacrosse, with a focus on quality repetitions, advanced skills, overall athleticism, and lacrosse IQ.
- Florida State University
- Towson University
- Worked as personal trainer for young lacrosse athletes while also running several camp and clinics
- Assistant Coach at Queen Anne’s High School where they produced at least five Division I recruits (including two of his younger brothers who now play for Maryland and Georgetown)
- Helped lead the QA’s win their first ever Maryland State Lacrosse Championship
- Played last two years of college at Florida State where he led his team in ’07 with 30 goals and 21 assists
- Played lacrosse at Towson University for two years
- Led and coached lacrosse for 20 years