Scott Gadeken, Head of Physical Conditioning here at IMG Academy, has quite the impressive resume, having previously served as:
- Head Assistant Strength Coach for the University of Washington football program
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach at the University of Idaho
- Head Strength Coach (basketball)/Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (football) at LSU
- Head Strength Coach (women's basketball, baseball and volleyball) for his Alma-mater Kansas State University
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (football) Kansas State University
When it comes to training football players and other athletes for success, Gadeken boasts an impressive resume. With a string of bowl wins while at both Kansas State and LSU, in 2003, he helped lead LSU to a national title, and in 2004 and 2005, he aided the LSU women's basketball team in reaching the Final Four two years in a row.
In a recent ESPN.com article, Gadekenspeaks about former IMG Academy' Head of Physical Conditioning, Jeff Dillman, and his new position with the University of Florida. He emphasizes the upside of the implementation of an Olympic-style weightlifting program within the Gators' organization.
Read the article here:By Michael DiRocco: Gators Going for the Gold