IMG Academy had 30 plus NFL draft prospects submerged themselves into the 450 plus acre state of the art facilities for two months inpreparationof the NFL Combine. IMG Academy NFL Combine training program consist of position specific training led by IMG Academy football program Director Chris Weinke, speed and agility training led by world-renowned Speed Coach Loren Seagrave, communications training led bySteve Shenbaum, vision training, mental conditioning led by Trevor Moawad, physical conditioning led by Strength Coach Scott Gadeken on top of a strict nutritional plan. Pro days are now in full effect for NFL draft prospects and NFL draft boards are constantly changing due to free agency, trades and team needs.
Mike Mayock of NFL Network recently released his mid-March position rankings in which IMG Academy in terms of NFL Combine Trainees were well represented.
IMG Academy trainees that made the top 5 in their positional rankings by NFL Network's Mike Mayock:
3. Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M (1st round projection)
4. Kirk Cousins, Michigan State (2nd - 3rd round projection)
4. Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech (1st - 2nd round projection)
5. Cordy Glenn, Georgia (1st round projection)
1. Peter Konz, Wisconsin (1st round projection)
5. Kendall Reyes, Connecticut ( 1st - 2nd round projection)
1. Luke Kuechly, Boston College (1st round projection)