The entry fee for the 2018 IMG Showcase is:
The deadline to register is January 15th, 2018. All teams must submit an application form to gain entry into the tournament. IMG Academy Soccer Program & Tournament Board will review all applications once they are considered complete with payment and notify the team of its status as soon as possible. Team registration is through GotSoccer.com.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE TOURNAMENT
Upon submitting an application into the tournament, team entry fees are due along with the application in order to consider your application complete for the committee to review. Entry fees are non-refundable once the team has been accepted and must be paid via credit card with GotSoccer or by mailing a check.
In the event a team must withdraw from the tournament, notify the IMG Academy Soccer Program Tournament Board in writing at least 30 days prior to the tournament date, and you will be allowed to transfer your entry fee to a future IMG Academy soccer program event. If a team withdraws within 30 days of the tournament, the team will not be able to receive a refund.
All schedule requests and coaching conflict information must be submitted to Gregory Abdallah via email along with submission of application into the tournament.
Contact Gregory Abdallah at 941-752-2642 or [email protected] for more information on payments.
IMG Academy is pleased to offer online check in:
IMG Academy is pleased to offer online check in for the 2018 IMG College Showcase. All documents will have to be uploaded via GotSoccer and there will be a cost of $25.00 which can be paid by check or credit card. More information will follow in future emails.
Link to purchase online check in: https://events.gotsport.com/events/store.aspx?EventID=62350
If teams choose to apply online all documents and fees must be paid no later than Monday February 13th.
Team registration will begin at 8:30am on Friday, March 4th and is mandatory for all teams! Only one team representative has to be present. Please bring the following items for all team members:
- Player card
- IMG Academy Waiver. Click here for a PDF version of that waiver.
- Signed Medical Release Form. Click here for a PDF version of our medical release form or you can provide copies of your own form. A copy of the club’s medical release with all required signatures for every athlete include guest players.
- Five copies of your US Club or State approved official roster.
- One roster will be turned in at registration while the other four will be stamped at check-in and turned in at the beginning of your three matches. The names on the roster must match the names on the player cards, waivers, and medical release forms
- Please note all non US Club and out of state teams will need to obtain a permission to travel form from the state governing association and must present it at check-in. In the event your state association does not approve your travel, please register as a U.S. Club event team. Our tournament is a U.S. Club sanctioned Event.
Please come prepared with all necessary information and forms organized in alphabetical order to ensure a quick and easy check-in process.