- Head of Physical Conditioning
- With IMG Since: 2012
- Languages Spoken: English
As IMG Academy's Head of Physical Conditioning, Scott Gadeken manages the physical conditioning curriculum for over 800 IMG Academy student-athletes, across seven sports, and oversees a growing staff of sport-specialized trainers at the Athletic & Personal Development program. Gadeken also leads the strength and conditioning portions of the Athletic & Personal Development program’s world-renowned specialty training programs, including NFL Combine/Pro Day and Off-Season Training, NBA Pre-Draft Training, Pro Soccer Training and MLB Winter Training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Midland Lutheran College
- Aided the LSU Women's Basketball Team in reaching the Final Four two years in a row ('04-'05)
- Helped lead LSU to a National Title (2003)
- Finalist for the National Strength and Conditioning Association's National Strength Coach of the Year Award in 2001
- Kansas State University (Assistant Strength Coach)
- Louisiana State University (Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach)
- University of Idaho (Director of Strength and Conditioning)
- University of Washington (Head Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach)
Chat with an Advisor!
Please fill out the form below and a specialized expert will follow up within 24 hours.
Request a brochure
We offer downloadable and printed brochures covering boarding school, youth camps, adult programs and team training in multiple languages.Get it now