Terms and Policies
- Cancellation: By purchasing the Refundable Option, a Participant is entitled to a full refund for any cancellation made prior to check-in less a 2% cancellation fee. Reservations made more than 7 days prior to arrival date may be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours after the reservation is made. For participants who do not purchase the Refundable Option, cancellations are for IMG Academy program credit only, valid for one (1) year from the date of the cancellation.
- Changes to Reservation: By purchasing the Refundable Option, Participant does not pay a change fee for changes made. The Refundable Option must be selected at the same time as reservation is booked and reservation must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Participants who do not elect to purchase the Refundable Option will be charged a $75 change fee for any changes. For any changes with an increased rate, the difference must be paid at the time of change. For changes with a decreased rate, the difference will be given as an IMG Academy program credit valid for one (1) year from cancellation date. Participants who elect not to purchase the Refundable Option may not change to a refundable package after purchase. If changes are not made before scheduled arrival and you “no show”, all money for the reservation is forfeited and no program credit is extended. Changes/withdrawals from reservation after arrival will result in IMG Academy Program credit only, valid for 1 year from the date of notice
- Medical and Forms Requirement: Shortly after receipt of your reservation form and the minimum payment, a confirmation packet will be sent to you. The packet contains the required forms for participation in the program. These forms must be received fully completed at least 7 days PRIOR to arrival and your Participant must be cleared to participate as required under the medical forms. If your Participant has a disability or chronic medical condition such as diabetes, severe allergies or requires special accommodations, please contact the Enrollment Office (941.752.2445) to discuss what might be applicable for your Participant to attend or board at IMG Academy before you make travel arrangements.
- Do Not Bring Valuable Property: You are fully responsible for any and all property damage to the room or any other facilities used by Participant at IMG Academy. IMG Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Please DO NOT bring valuable items.
- Credit Card: The credit card number on file will be charged for any unpaid balances, damages, extension fees and/or expenses incurred during the stay. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Compliance with Academy Rules: Participants must comply with the IMG Academy rules and policies. Failure to comply may lead to discipline including suspension or expulsion without refund.
- Arbitration/Dispute Resolution: All claims or disputes between the Participant and/or the Participant’s Parent(s)/Guardian(s) and IMG Academy, its employees, agents, officers, members, or affiliates, including those arising out of or related to this Agreement or arising out of or related to the Participant’s activities with IMG Academy such as, without limitation, any claim based on breach of contract, breach of duty, negligence, gross negligence, fraud, or misrepresentation (collectively the “Disputes”) will be resolved through binding, confidential arbitration conducted in or near Bradenton, Florida in accordance with the then-current Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). No claims may be brought in any forum on behalf of any putative class. The costs of any arbitration brought by IMG Academy to enforce any provision of this Agreement, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, shall be reimbursed by the Participant and/or the Participant’s Parent(s)/Guardian(s) to the extent that IMG Academy is the prevailing party. Disputes in which more than $250,000 is at issue will be heard by a panel of three neutral arbitrators; others will be heard by a single neutral arbitrator. For purposes of confirming any award rendered pursuant to this arbitration agreement, Participant and Participant’s Parent(s)/Guardian(s) consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Manatee County, Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Fashion Camps: By enrolling as an IMG Fashion Camp (“Camp”) participant, you expressly acknowledge and agree that the schedule, activities, participating talent, participating mentors, and all other details relating to the planning and operation of the IMG Fashion Camp (hereinafter, the “Camp Activities”) are subject to change without notice. IMG reserves the right to modify or cancel the Camp Activities as IMG, in its sole discretion, deems necessary or appropriate. If any portion of the Camp Activities is cancelled or becomes unavailable for any reason, IMG will make a reasonable effort to procure a substitute, but in the event a reasonable substitute is not available, IMG shall not be liable to you for compensation, whether monetary or otherwise. IMG may elect, in its sole discretion, to cancel the Camp due to lack of interest or participation; in the event of Camp cancellation due to insufficient interest or participation, IMG will work with all participants who have made payment towards Camp fees in order to process refunds in a timely manner. You agree that IMG’s liability to you shall be limited to the dollar amount of the fees paid to IMG in connection with your participation in the Camp, and you further agree that IMG shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for special damages or enhanced compensation of any kind.
I certify that I am the Participant and/or the parent of the Participant and agree to these terms and policies as evidenced by my signature below.