NBA training at IMG Academy develops NBA and International players of all levels year-round to expand and develop their games and to prepare for summer league, training camp, and for their upcoming seasons. Our staff focuses on the individual player, creating a customized program to maximize development and improve each player’s game. A tremendous benefit to training at IMG Academy is that athletes have access to everything a high level athlete would need directly on campus (state of the art weight room, sports therapy, medical staff, nutritionist, Wellness Spa, etc.) so a player can train without ever having to leave IMG Academy.
Here's what Brandon Paul (former PG, University of Illinois) and Moe Harkless (F, Orlando Magic) had to say...
S/O 2 @IMGAcademy 1 of the best places to be! I've put in a lot of work there & got a lot out of it! Thankful 4 every1 there that helped me!— Brandon Paul (@BP3) June 17, 2013
IMG Academy Basketball Training Details/Benefits:
- Programs are available year-round to all NBA and International players
- IMG Academy is the ideal environment for professional players to maximize their development in the offseason
- World-class courts and facilities (State-of-the-art basketball center, 2 NBA regulation courts (12 baskets and teaching stations), 10,000 square-foot weight room, 40,000 square-foot field house with strategy rooms, and covered turf training area
- Two on-court, position-specific skill workouts per day
- Every player receives a detailed analysis of strengths and weaknesses, as well as a progressive plan for continued development throughout the athlete's basketball season.
- Position-specific strength and speed training to increase strength, power, linear speed, multi-directional agility, and functional movement on the court.
- Nutritional education, planning and monitoring
- Mental conditioning to improve performance sustainability, confidence, focus, and attitude
- Vision training to improve hand-eye coordination and reaction time
- On-campus dining, housing, physical therapy, and full-service Wellness Spa for complete convenience
- 24-hour campus security – no public or media access without permission
- Airport transportation to Sarasota/Bradenton Airport provided as available – arrivals and departures
Basketball Training Sample Daily Schedule:
|11:00AM-12:30PM||On-Court Basketball Skills Training|
|2:00-3:00PM||Athletic Performance Workout|
|Evenings||Meetings/Video/Extra Shooting and Court Work|
|9:00-9:45AM||Corrective Movement and Stretching|
|11:00AM-12:00PM||Performance Workout/Customized Training|
|Training Prices per Package||Training Weekly Costs|
|Training + Lunch Only||$1,149|
|Training + All Meals||$1,449|
|Training + Meals + Accommodations #1 (Shared Bedroom)||$1,649|
|Training + Meals + Accommodations #2 (Private Bedroom)||$1,849|
|Training + Meals + Accommodations #1 (Private Upgraded Bedroom)||$2,249|
For more information or to register: