As the preseason training home for MLS Eastern Conference clubs, IMG Academy is giving youth soccer players the opportunity to witness first-hand what it’s like to train like a professional.
Scheduled during the preseason stays for the Columbus Crew, Chicago Fire, D.C. United, F.C Dallas, New England Revolution and Toronto FC, IMG Academy’s MLS Experience Camps combine our world-renowned training curriculum with integrated MLS team and player involvement. In addition to position-specific instruction, tactical and technical training, and small-sided/full-sided scrimmages, the MLS Experience Camps include match analysis strategy sessions of live MLS practices and scrimmages and guest MLS speakers.
No camp in the world combines premier training and access to professional players and coaches like the MLS Experience Camps!
- Ages: 12-19 (boys and girls)
|Jan. 25 - Jan. 31||Feb. 1 - Feb. 7||Feb. 8 - Feb. 14|
|Feb. 15 - Feb 21||Feb. 22 - Feb. 28||Mar. 1 - Mar. 7|
- All skill levels welcome
- Three training/observation sessions per day including training, competition, pro training observation, match analysis, Q&A sessions and more
- Post-camp training evaluations sent to each camper for continued development
- Nightly social activities on campus and weekly chaperoned trips to places like local beaches and amusement parks
- Dynamic campus environment, with athletes from around the world in multiple sports on the 450-acre IMG Academy campus