2-Week Camps at IMG Academy: We believe it is crucial for players to establish the correct fundamentals at a young age to facilitate development in their teenage years. The IMG Academy's 2-Week Summer Camp for ages 10-12 is the perfect environment for young players of all skill levels to learn the proper way to play the game and lay the groundwork for success in the future.
By attending for two weeks, youth players can experience everything that the IMG Academy has to offer without having to leave home for an entire summer. A comprehensive approach to training that includes tactical and technical instruction and drills, as well as training with Athletic & Personal Development program experts will help any player start down the road to success.
The 2-Week Summer Camp includes a Core training program that includes all elements of instruction plus group physical conditioning and mental conditioning with Athletic and Personal Development specialists, with the ability to upgrade to the TOTAL ATHLETE training program.
- Ages: 10-12
- Dates: 2014 summer camp dates available soon
- Remember, if these dates don’t work for your schedule, you can also customize your stay by bundling multiple weekly camps together!
- Includes position-specific drilling, strategy sessions and competitive scrimmages
- Daily: 4 hours of on-field technical and tactical training, 2 hours of competitive scrimmages, 1 hour of video analysis, 1 hour of movement training (speed, agility, endurance)
- Player evaluations during the first session, after which players are split into skill-specific groups
- Boys and girls “Camper of the Week” announced each Friday
- Training evaluations emailed post-camp to help with continued development
- Nightly social activities on campus and weekly chaperoned trips to places like local beaches and amusement parks
- Athletes from around the world in multiple sports
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value!
Need help with your English? Work on your game while becoming more comfortable speaking, writing and understanding the English language. The program consists of a half-day core camp plus 3 hours per day of Intensive English classes.
All lessons are customized for small-group sessions to focus on what each student needs. Each day consists of classroom and lab work that enhances listening, grammar, reading, pronunciation and overall conversational skill.