Effective Date: June 13, 2016
Information You Provide to Us
IMG collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, access or use our Service, make a purchase, participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, request support, or otherwise interact with us.
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, photos, videos, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. You may also be required to provide certain information to access certain portions of the Service.
Information We Automatically Collect
If you attend IMG ACADEMY events where we are capturing audio and video recordings, we may also collect sound clips and images of you.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we may collect publicly available information about you from social media platforms.
IMG may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Develop new Services and content;
- Provide you with information on venues, events, exhibits, and special offers during and after IMG Academy;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service or other sites and apps;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and IMG Academy events;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from IMG and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Service and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
IMG may share the personal information we collect from and about you:
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our service providers, vendors, and consultants who need access to the information to perform services for us;
- As necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of the IMG Terms of Service or of our rights or the rights of any third party;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- In connection with any merger, sale of assets, financing, bankruptcy, or reorganization of our business; and
- With your consent.
Further, IMG may share aggregated or anonymous information which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
This Service is not directed to solicit random or personally identifiable information from children. The information that may be collected by IMG from children age 13 or older interested in the programs and camps offered by IMG or interested in having their parents/guardians registering them for the programs and camps offered by IMG are used for program/camp related purposes. IMG respects the privacy of children, and does not collect any more personal information about them as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the Services. Please note that parents/guardians may consent to the collection and use of information about their children without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
If a user indicates at the introduction page that they are not age 13 or older, then IMG will only solicit and collect information from a parent or guardian pursuant to the directions automatically given to the user.
IMG does not share children's personally identifiable information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Service and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment, payment and registration services or technical support to the Service. If you are concerned about your child's use of this website, you may use website filtering technology to supervise or limit their access to this website or you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CAIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For California residents: IMG may share your personal information with select third parties. Under California law, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
IMG takes reasonable precautions to help protect your information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Service users. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Service may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from IMG by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY