ATP and WTA training at the IMG Academy Bollettieri tennis program prepares current and aspiring professionals better than any tennis academy in the world.
“I came to IMG Academy when I was 14 to be one of the best athletes in the world. Since then I’ve reached the top-10... No matter what you play, IMG Academy can help you to be one of the best athletes.”
Guided by founder Nick Bollettieri, with 10 worldwide No. 1-ranked players and countless more ATP and WTA players to their credit, the IMG Academy Bollettieri tennis program offers completely customized training programs to players competing in Futures, Challengers and ATP- or WTA-level tournaments. No other training facility in the world can match IMG Academy for its cutting-edge methodologies, expertise, professional-grade facilities, convenience and proven history of maximizing the potential in every athlete. All participants of this training program must have verifiable ATP or WTA points and upon arrival, players are evaluated and matched with others of a similar skill level.
From full offseason preparation to shorter between tournament stays or for injury recovery, the IMG Academy Bollettieri tennis program can customize a program that will help players take their game to the next level. Players have the option to add to their tennis training Athletic & Personal Development disciplines like Physical Conditioning, Mental Conditioning, Vision Training and Regeneration, to help them become faster, healthier, more confident and less prone to injury.
During their stay, players will have full access to all IMG Academy facilities and determine what extra services they need to maximize their experience.
IMG Academy's ATP and WTA Training Benefits
- 55 tennis courts (hard, clay, outdoor and indoor)
- World class training facilities (10,000 square-foot weight room, covered turf facility, athletic training center)
- Scheduling flexibility to accomodate athlete's training needs
- Accessibility of competitive players to train with
- Central location and optimal weather for year-round training, with an average of 260 days of sunshine
- Elite staff of coaches with extensive experience and knowledge of the game
For more information or to register: