NFL offseason training is the first stage to showcase the dedication that you showed during the offseason to become stronger, faster and more explosive than the competition. For the world’s top athletes, training camp isn’t when workouts begin.
This season, return to your NFL team ready to make an immediate and dominant impact. And no program in the world can help you remain at your peak than the IMG Academy NFL offseason training program. Located on the all-encompassing, 500-acre IMG Academy campus, the program is set up to fully cater to the professional athlete’s goals and needs. With deluxe housing, fine dining, cutting-edge training facilities and equipment, world-class fields, injury prevention/recovery specialists and full-service spa, IMG Academy provides the ultimate training environment.
What They Are Saying
“The atmosphere and energy on the IMG campus is unrivaled. Everything you need is within yards of you.”
“At IMG, I’m working all day. It’s the best place where you can go to get what I call “the stress and pressure” to make you better. Every single bit of your time is spent trying to help you achieve your goals. I love that."
IMG Academy's NFL Offseason Training Details/Benefits
- World-class fields and facilities (10,000 square-foot weight room, 40,000 square-foot field house with strategy rooms, pristine grass fields, turf field, multiple turf/composite tracks)
- Position-specific, on-field training with former NFL players and coaches
- Position-specific strength and speed training (increase strength and on-field power, linear speed, multi-directional agility, functional movement)
- Mental Conditioning (performance sustainability, confidence, focus, attitude)
- Injury recovery/prevention (hyperbaric chamber, pro-style wet room with cold tubs and whirlpools)
- Nutritional guidance (BOD POD body composition assessment, fueling optimization, healthy weight gain or loss)
- Vision training (hand-eye coordination, reaction time)
- Fully furnished housing accommodations from one-bedroom lodges to multi-bedroom villas
- Nutritionally optimized meals
- Full-service Wellness Spa (including recovery massages)
- Train with other NFL players and elite athletes
- Car service to Sarasota and Tampa airports
- Close proximity to Florida vacation spots (beaches, Busch Gardens, Disney World)
- Weekly and monthly training options available
- A media controlled environment that is gated at all times
IMG Academy Experts
In today’s athletic world, becoming stronger, faster and more powerful requires an in-depth knowledge of the correct training program for each individual athlete. As the Head of Physical Conditioning at IMG Academy, Scott Gadeken oversees all strength and conditioning programs for all of the youth, adult, collegiate and professional athletes who train at the Academy.
Seagrave is one of the most renowned speed coaches in the world. In 1998, he began working as a speed and conditioning coach with the Atlanta Falcons during the off-season training program, and helped propel them to the Super Bowl. Some of his NFL pupils include Eddie George, Mo Lewis, Dorsey Levens, Tyrone Poole, Marco Coleman, Willie Clay, Terrell Davis, Tony Romo, Roy Williams, Marc Columbo, and Hershel Walker.
For more information or to register: