IMG Academy provides its student athletes with a variety of living options. From our state-of-the-art Residence Halls to our apartment-style Academy Suites, our students and their families are provided with numerous options to customize their living experience and make their transition from home to IMG Academy a successful one.
Residence Halls (Ascender Halls East and West)
- 400 rooms, spanning 8 floors
- 4 room layout options (Huddle, Victory, Championship, and Grandslam)
- Furnished with bunk-style beds, desks, bathroom
- Recreational room, common area, commissary, mail room, study rooms, washer/dryer units on every floor, and in-room wi-fi connections
- Trash removal twice per week, and weekly cleaning
- Additional packages available for laundry
Residence Hall Room Options
Huddle is shared living at its finest! The 11’x6’ layout with two bunk beds/desk setup allows student-athletes to comfortably live with his/her roommate. The Huddle also features a full bath, additional seating and shelving in addition to access to Ascender Hall’s full service amenities and conveniences.
Victory combines the features of the Huddle room with the benefits of private living as the 14’x10’ room allows for more space and additional living elements to make your living space at IMG Academy a relaxed one.
Championship is our second largest rooming option in the Residence Hall. Sized at 17’x11’6,” the private room provides ample room for additional living space, in addition to its bunk-style setup and full bath.
Hit a Grand Slam this year with our premier housing option available within the newly constructed Residential Hall. Sized at 20’x13’6,” the Grand Slam room devotes added living space to our student-athletes with a defined, providing our student-athletes with a furnished living area.