Assistant Head of Mental Conditioning
- With IMG Since: 2015
- Languages Spoken: English
Lindsey recently joined the IMG Academy as a mental conditioning coach. Her consultation clients include athletes and performers at recreational, competitive, and collegiate levels.
- MS in Exercise and Sport Science (Sport Psychology), University of Utah, Spring 2015
- BA in Psychology and Sociology, Chapman University, 2007
- Student-athlete and captain, Chapman University Women's Soccer - 2003-2007
- Chapman University Female Student-Athlete of the Year - 2007 Recipient
- 2-time National Champion, United States Youth Soccer Association - 2002, 2004
- 10 years of coaching youth soccer
- Shears, C., Hawkins, A., Varner, A., Lewis, L., Heatley, J., & Twachtmann, L. (2008). Knowledge-based inferences across the hemispheres: Domain makes a difference. Neuropsychologia.