About Justin Sua
Justin comes to the Mental Conditioning team with an array of experience and enthusiasm. He is a member of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) and does work as a consultant for the American Samoa National Olympic Committee. He completed his Masters in Exercise Science from the University of Utah with an interest in the nature of peak performance. He opened up his own performance consulting business, and trained clients from the NFL, Dancing With the Stars, Division I universities, and business professionals. Justin also taught mental skills and performance enhancement strategies to Army Soldiers, their families, and DA Civilians. He has been a key-note speaker and conducted numerous mental skills presentations at camps, seminars, and workshops around the world teaching audiences principles and strategies from the field of performance psychology. Justin is also the author of Parent Pep Talks: 10 Must Have Mental Skills to Help Your Child Succeed in Sports, School, and Life.
- MS in Exercise Science (specialization in the Psycho-social Aspects of Sport) from the University of Utah
- BA in Communications from Brigham Young University
- Member of the BYU Baseball team
- Named Freshman All-American
- All-Mountain West Conference selection
- Played on the American Samoa National Baseball team