application & Eligibility
Register Here for the 12U, 14U, & 16U Registration for the 2022 Eddie Herr International Junior Championships . Registration Deadline: October 11
18U ITF Registration for the 2022 Eddie Herr International Junior Championships will open this summer.
Everyone is required to have a USTA membership in order to sign-up for the Eddie Herr Tournament. Please click here for registration instructions through the USTA.
The Eddie Herr International Junior Championship is a selection-based tournament. Application submission does not guarantee entry into the tournament. There are only 128 qualifying draw invites and 64 main draw invites per group.
U.S. and foreign players are eligible per the ITF age requirements.
- 16 & under- born in 2006 or 2007 (must be 15 or 16 on December 31, 2022).
- 14 & under - born in 2008 or 2009 (must be 13 or 14 on December 31, 2022).
- 12 & under - born in 2010 or 2011 (must be 11 or 12 on December 31, 2022)
- 10 years old may be accepted if a player has enough points on the Net Generation PlayTracker.
10 years old or younger with enough points from Net Generation PlayTracker may be registered.
Following the registration deadline, the committee will meet and determine the acceptance list in the following weeks. Once the committee has finalized the acceptance list, it will be posted here by the end of October. 12U - 16U - USTA Rules are by birth month. Junior players may continue to play in the 12s, 14s, 16s division until the month they turn 13, 15, 17 respectively. ITF rules are by birth year. Juniors may play the 18s division until the year in which they turn 19 respectively.
On-site sign-in is MANDATORY for all participants and will take place at the IMG Academy at the new Tennis & Basketball Facility located at 5500 34th Street West, Bradenton, FL 34210. Please plan travel accordingly to attend your corresponding check-in date and time below (please note the differences for Qualifying Draw and Main Draw). All participants must bring the following to their check-in:
- USTA card (hard copy or photocopy)
- Photo identification (passport, license, etc.)
- Proof of registration
Sign IN TIMES
- Tuesday, November 22
- 10:00AM – 12:00PM 12U Qualifying Sign-In
- 12:00PM – 2:00PM 14U Qualifying Sign-In
- 2:00PM – 4:00PM 16U Qualifying Sign-In
- Friday, November 25
- 4:00PM – 6:00PM 18U ITF Qualifying Sign-In
- Sunday, November 27
- 10:00AM – 12:00PM 12U Main Draw Sign-In
- 12:00PM – 2:00PM 14U Main Draw Sign-In
- 2:00PM – 4:00PM 16U Main Draw Sign-In
- 4:00PM – 6:00PM 18U ITF Main Draw Mandatory Hospitality Registration
Sign-in must be in-person during the designated times above. Late sign-ins will not be accepted and your spot will be given to an on-site alternate.
If you would like to sign up to be an on-site alternate, please check-in during the qualifying registration times listed above. Cash payments will only be accepted. Refunds will be given for those not selected with valid receipt within 24 hours after first-round matches conclude. Alternates should report to the Tournament Headquarters 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the first-round matches in their division.
MATCH DAY SIGN-IN
All players must sign in at Tournament Headquarters 15 minutes prior to their assigned match time each day.
- October 11 – 12U, 14U, & 16U Registration deadline
- November 9 – Deadline to withdraw for 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U ITF(no refunds will be given after this date)
- November 22 – 12U, 14U, and 16U Qualifying mandatory sign-in
- November 25 – 18U ITF Qualifying mandatory sign-in
- November 27 – 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U ITF Main draw mandatory sign-in
*dates and times are subject to change*