Girls basketball camps at the IMG Academy are led by a former D-I and WNBA player and coach, Shell Dailey. IMG Basketball camps for girls offer skill development by incorporating position-specific instruction and individual improvement within a team setting.
Coaching for Girls Basketball Camps
- Directed by Shell Dailey, former womens basketball player at University of Texas and coach at multiple D-I and WNBA teams.
Features of Girls Basketball Camps
- Girls basketball skill level-specific camps available for all ages 8+
- Pre-program individual goal-setting
- Post-camp written analysis from our girls basketball coaches allows for continued improvement, provided by ZoomReports
- Basketball recruiting education specific for girls
- Improve mental toughness, speed/ agility, nutrition, hand-eye coordination and leadership ability (TOTAL ATHLETE Camp)
- Improve balance, movement, concentration, confidence, flexibility and power with group Mental and Physical Conditioning (Core Girls Basketball Camp)