COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS ANNOUNCEMENTS
All information and announcements regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus can be viewed by visiting the link below. Please contact Tom Atkinson, [email protected], for additional questions or concerns.
Scott Dean, Director of Athletics, and Dr. Patrick Mularoni, Medical Director, Sports Medicine & IMG Health Services Johns Hopkins All Childrens Hospital, discuss the impact of COVID-19 on campus life.
Common FAQs From Parents and Students
As students prepare for graduation or enter the new school year, many common questions have been sent in from parents and students alike. We have compiled a comprehensive set of those questions and answers for your convenience here.
Special Considerations for Summer 2020
As we move into the summer months, please see below for the available on-campus options for student boarding, non-boarders and campers.
Please reach out to Rosie Johnston [email protected] to adjust or make a new booking request.
Weeks of 6/7 - 6/27
- Boarding Students - Students who are unable to make it home and will live on campus until start of camp on June 28
- Weekly Rate - $595
- Daily Rate - $85
- Re-enrolled students for 2020-21 who live locally and want to use campus facilities for individual training
- Rate: Free
- Neither the Performance Centers nor the Campus Center will be available for use, but court/field space will be available from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. each day. Coaching will not be provided.
- This program will end when camps start June 28.
Weeks of 6/28 - 8/30
- Camp or Summer School
- Boarding Rate - $799/week
- Non-boarding Rate - $599/week
- 2019-2020 Students can use their 4 camp weeks (based on availability)
- After 4 weeks are used, the rates above apply