The soccer camps for girls at IMG Academy are led by Director Bobby Johnston, a former D-I women’s soccer coach, and a staff of coaches with decades of experience coaching the womens game, IMG Academy’s womens soccer camps are the nation’s most effective for developing talent.
Girls Soccer Camp Coaching
- Our Womens soccer staff has extensive playing and coaching experience at the collegiate and professional levels, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Girls Soccer Camp Features
- Skill level-specific womens soccer camps available for all abilities, Ages 8+
- Womens soccer specific instruction for forwards, midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers
- Use of extensive video library for video breakdown sessions prior to instruction
- Post-camp written analysis, provided by ZoomReports, allows for continued improvement
- Training home of the U.S. U-17 Residency Program and India U-16 National Team
- Recruiting Education
- Improve mental toughness, speed/agility, nutrition, hand-eye coordination and leadership ability (TOTAL ATHLETE Camp)
- Improve balance, movement, concentration, confidence, flexibility and power with group Mental and Physical Conditioning (Core womens Soccer Camp)